HBO & Cinemax bundle

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ctrenkamp

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 15, 2009
Ohio
Just thought I'd pass this deal along if you didn't know.

Dish has a special promotion for HBO and Cinemax. If you will add them, you will have both premium packages for only $20/month, good for 6 months. You will also receive access to HBOGO.com and MAXGO.com so that you can take your shows and movies with you anywhere.

They seem to have them all the time now. I think Netflix and it's 35 million U.S. subs has the premium chance owners worried.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I would never be without HBO. They simply have the best quality programming in the TV world.... IMO! :)

Yes ,but Netflix is fast becoming a rival to Hbo, with their emmy award winning series and it only cost $7.99 a month -at least for another couple of years.:oldwink

It's the most pirated show ever. Beat out it's predecessor for hit show, and most pirated HBO consistently puts out. It's like the cheerleader in high school. Always count on getting something good

How do I get this offer without calling dish. I hate calling them unless it's absolutely necessary. I don't see the offer on the website either.

How do I get this offer without calling dish. I hate calling them unless it's absolutely necessary. I don't see the offer on the website either.

Go to their website and sign into your account. Click on Contact US. Look for the chat icon. This is what I usually do when I'm asking about promos available to me. Remember that every person's account is different and the same promos may not be available to you. I was just able to get Cinemax, Showtime, Starz and Epix free for 3 months and I did another chat yesterday to get my multi-sport package and HBO and half price for 6 months. Gotta have HBO for Hard Knocks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)