English Cricket MIA

ilfoman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 18, 2011
North
Any one know where I can find the Test match between India and England? Willow TV used to carry the English games, but not any more. I'm guessing the TV rights were too expensive for Willow. Any info would be appreciated.

You can watch it from dish world iptv app or espn 3. ESPN & Channel one are having rights. Dish world iptv sports pack includes willow, channel one and Bein Sports. You can check it on dishworld.com

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Thanks bharath_das, but I prefer to watch on TV. The "cricket" pack used to give us 3 channels for $15 a month but is now only one and not worth the price IMO.

You can use a Roku to hook up to your TV and even most laptops have an HDMI jack to hook up to TVs. Internet TV does not mean you can't watch it on your TV. Heck, some smart TVs have IPTV options built in!

Dish now include access to espn3. If you have roku, Apple tv fire tv you can install watchespn app and use your dish credential to access espn3 which have the complete England tour. I am using roku.

I am using Roku and Apple TV to watch ESPN3. I also subscribed dish world sports pack which includes Channel One HD. I am using Roku for sports package also.

Eureka - I've found it! The England cricket is on "ONE" channel, 9794, on 118. This channel also has lots of other sports, including Euro soccer etc.
It is part of the "World" package, which also includes Fox Sports 1, Tennis, Golf, FXX and a bunch of euro stuff - very interesting, and all for only $5 a month! What a deal!
Thanks Dish. One problem, it's only available with qualifying international programming. If you're a cricket fan, WILLOW does qualify, so you can be in cricket heaven.
Amasohappy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)