HBO/Cinemax Takedown

Ok guys we have reached the point to where personal attacks are happening. If you are going to post in the thread just to troll or bait others, just dont.

Tone it down, on both fronts.

I'll go ahead and ask the question no one else is brave enough to ask: why is Claude untouchable?

Time to close the thread. There is already another one on the subject that hasn't wandered so far.
Check that off the Dish dispute threat list of items that will be covered. And I think I have Bingo with that!

Let's go through the list:
1.) Posters are going to take sides (the free space)
2.) Charlie's greed will be discussed (check)
3.) The owner of the platform will be called out for wanting more money (well I was one of the people who did that - check)
4.) Someone will come on here making a positive reference to DirecTV (CLAUDE - check)
5.) Cord cutting will be discussed (check)
6.) Dish will be compared to local cable (check)
7.) Discussion will go off topic (check)
8.) Someone will ask every five hours (hyperbaly) if there is an update (check)
9.) Someone will try to get political, even though politics are only allowed in Bob's Pit (Check)
10.) Someone will say that the thread should be closed because there isn't any updates (and check)

I do believe that's Bingo.

Check that off the Dish dispute threat list of items that will be covered. And I think I have Bingo with that!

Let's go through the list:
1.) Posters are going to take sides (the free space)
2.) Charlie's greed will be discussed (check)
3.) The owner of the platform will be called out for wanting more money (well I was one of the people who did that - check)
4.) Someone will come on here making a positive reference to DirecTV (CLAUDE - check)
5.) Cord cutting will be discussed (check)
6.) Dish will be compared to local cable (check)
7.) Discussion will go off topic (check)
8.) Someone will ask every five hours (hyperbaly) if there is an update (check)
9.) Someone will try to get political, even though politics are only allowed in Bob's Pit (Check)
10.) Someone will say that the thread should be closed because there isn't any updates (and check)

I do believe that's Bingo.

Reactions: N6BY
I say we keep this thread open till HBO is back

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well everyone it's now the year 2525. Man is still alive, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead, Satguys is the longest running information service in the new world and the FCC is no longer an agency or needed as they have allowed almost all the major TV and internet providers to merge into one Company and they still promise to get service to rural areas.

The one hold out not part of the conglomerate monopoly, is DISH Beam Service now run by a direct decedent of Charlie. Their Xray beam entertainment and transporter service is till used in areas of the Country including rural. And their new 18 person transporter "The Space Hopper" is much better than the outdated slow 4 person transporter used by the conglomerate service AtverGoogspecom.

Also, DISH promises to keep working on getting HBO back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)