HBO discount offer + contract re-negotiation?

Update from shy subscriber who hates conflicts: A few days before my HBO was set to expire, I did a chat and simply asked if I could continue at $10/month since everyone got that offer. She said, "Not at this time (computer etc.) but we will take care of you later". She implied there was even a better deal we could do then. So I clicked out of the chat and changed my "Continue Program @ $15" to "Do not continue". Well....I forgot about everything but noticed this week that GoT was not set up to record. That reminded me that 8/1 had come and gone.

So I was prepared to go back and "Chat", but when I went to "My Programing" on the website, it simply had an empty box among the list that had HBO @ $10/month for a year. Rather than Chat (even though there was an implication of even a better deal) I simply checked the HBO box and now have another year @ $10.

Sundays GoT is now on my schedule. :)

Good deal.

Went from 722k w/ehd to H3 with the same ehd and my recordings from the epix movie channels, which I had for free, still play fine on the H3. I really hope that doesn't happen to me, cause I have almost 1.3 TBs of movies stored on that thing and I'd hate to lose them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)