HBO Free Preview: 1/15-1/18 .. Setanta 1/3-1/4 .. ESPN Full Court (NCAA BK) 1/10-1/17

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Additional Previews in January:

ESPN Full Court
FREE college basketball preview: 1/10-1/17. See your favorite College basketball teams
& players. Chs. 720-727.

Setanta Sports
Setanta Sports FREE preview 1/3-1/4.
Experience FA Cup and much more international soccer & rugby. Ch. 621.

Additional Previews in January:

ESPN Full Court
FREE college basketball preview: 1/10-1/17. See your favorite College basketball teams
& players. Chs. 720-727.

Setanta Sports
Setanta Sports FREE preview 1/3-1/4.
Experience FA Cup and much more international soccer & rugby. Ch. 621.

oh, missed it

That is the supreme anti-customer service that Directv is famous for. They scheduled a free preview while I'm on vacation! That kind of behavior is uncalled for. I can be mollified with a free HD DVR with a lifetime of HD thrown in free. If I don't get my way I will [pick you favorite] Sue, call attorney general, go to Dish.

:D

That is the supreme anti-customer service that Directv is famous for. They scheduled a free preview while I'm on vacation! That kind of behavior is uncalled for. I can be mollified with a free HD DVR with a lifetime of HD thrown in free. If I don't get my way I will [pick you favorite] Sue, call attorney general, go to Dish.

:D

Actually,
Isn't vacation the perfect time for a free preview ?

If your away, you can always record it , use your computer or cell phone to tell it to record what you want ... :D

Jimbo

Actually,
Isn't vacation the perfect time for a free preview ?

If your away, you can always record it , use your computer or cell phone to tell it to record what you want ... :D

Jimbo

True, but it was too good an oppurtunity to pass up. I couldn't resist.

Durring the HBO Free Preview Weekened Directv will be showing We Are One: The Obama Inaugural Celebration at the Lincoln Memorial," on HBO, January 18 at 7 pm ET/PT on Channels 70(HD), 501 & 504
All customer will be able to watch this on HBO because of a HBO Free Preview weekened from Jan 15-18.

Click here to record this event to your DVR!

More info here: DIRECTV: 2009 Presidential Inauguration

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)