HBO - Game of Thrones (No Spoilers)

Sunday, April 29, 2012

"The Ghost of Harrenhall": The end of the Baratheon rivalry drives Catelyn to flee; Tyrion is alerted to Joffrey's flawed defense plan; Arya receives a promise; the Night's Watch arrive at an ancient fortress.

S~

Next Episode

Sunday, May 6, 2012

"The Old Gods and the New": The Lannisters send Myrcella away from harm; Arya has a surprise visitor; Dany makes a vow; Robb and Catelyn receive crucial news; Jon gets a chance to prove himself.

S~

Yes its rare that a show has great episode after great episode. You would think somewhere they have to put in that "filler" episode just to fill in some story but they have yet to do that. Each episode gets more and more important to the storyline and more and more you wait for that climatic battle.

I really hope they go all out for the coming battle. Full scale brave heart style. That was one of the things I didnt like about HBO: Rome. They only had really the one big battle they showed and all the other major conflicts they only really showed us the aftermath. Although in Rome like GOT, the story telling is so good with all the sub plots it does make up for it.

Yes its rare that a show has great episode after great episode. You would think somewhere they have to put in that "filler" episode just to fill in some story but they have yet to do that. Each episode gets more and more important to the storyline and more and more you wait for that climatic battle.

I really hope they go all out for the coming battle. Full scale brave heart style. That was one of the things I didnt like about HBO: Rome. They only had really the one big battle they showed and all the other major conflicts they only really showed us the aftermath. Although in Rome like GOT, the story telling is so good with all the sub plots it does make up for it.

so true :)

The thing about GOT is there is so much going on its like when you watch 1 episode its like watching 5 mini episodes. As you get about 10-15 mins of each story line and you wait and wonder how they all tie together.

Next Episode

Sunday, May 13, 2012

"A Man Wothout Honor": Jaime meets a relative; Dany receives an invitation to the House of the Undying; Theon leads a search party; Jon gets lost in the wilderness; Cersei counsels Sansa,

S~

Next Episode

Sunday, MAy 20, 2012

"The Princew of Winterfell": Theon holds down the fort; Arya calls in a debt; Robb is betrayed; Dany ignores Jorah's advice; Stannis and Davos approach their destination.

S~

Sunday, MAy 20, 2012

"The Princew of Winterfell": Theon holds down the fort; Arya calls in a debt; Robb is betrayed; Dany ignores Jorah's advice; Stannis and Davos approach their destination.

S~
looks like another good episode again next week :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts