HBO - Game of Thrones (No Spoilers)

Season 3 Premiere

Sunday, March 31, 2013

"Valar Dohaeris": Jon is brought before the King Beyond the Wall; Tyrion asks for his reward; Littlefinger offers Sansa a way out; Cersei hosts a dinner for the royal family; Daenerys sails into Slaver's Bay.

S~

Solid episode,the only annoying thing about this show is trying to split 5 sub stories into 1 hr.I would prefer them to focus on the sub plots a little deeper.TWD has done that pretty well.

A great way to start the show back off. Speaking of all the sub plots, I do find myself having a hard time trying to remember each thing, but I love the fact there is so much going on that its hard to get bored or stale. Like for me I love the walking dead, but toward the end of these seasons like at the farm or now the prison I find myself just begging for something new to happen. Wanting them to hurry it up and move along, seems a lot of time wasted where as in game of thrones there are so many stories going on that they have to move quickly on each story so they can fit them all in.

A great way to start the show back off. Speaking of all the sub plots, I do find myself having a hard time trying to remember each thing, but I love the fact there is so much going on that its hard to get bored or stale. Like for me I love the walking dead, but toward the end of these seasons like at the farm or now the prison I find myself just begging for something new to happen. Wanting them to hurry it up and move along, seems a lot of time wasted where as in game of thrones there are so many stories going on that they have to move quickly on each story so they can fit them all in.

Catch 22 lol.

I'm just more interested in what's going on behind the wall,not so much at kings landing.

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 2

Sunday, April 7, 2013

"Dark Wings, Dark Words": Sansa says too much; Shae asks Tyrion for a favor; Jaime finds a way to pass the time; Arya encounters the Brotherhood Without Banners.

S~

No scenes with Daenerys in this episode which was kind of a bummer but at least Sansa finally had the courage to speak the truth to someone. It'll be interesting to see how next week turns out.

No scenes with Daenerys in this episode which was kind of a bummer but at least Sansa finally had the courage to speak the truth to someone. It'll be interesting to see how next week turns out.

Yes, unfortunately I think it's going to get her killed. Decent episode though. This is the first season that I have watched as it goes on and I am left disappointed every week because I want more lol. I watched the other seasons with hbo go, watching sometimes 3 a day.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 3

Sunday, April 14, 2013

"Walk of Punishment": Tyrion gains new responsibilities; Jon is taken to the Fist of the First Men; Daenerys meets with the slavers; Jaime strikes a deal with his captors.

S~

Yes, unfortunately I think it's going to get her killed. Decent episode though. This is the first season that I have watched as it goes on and I am left disappointed every week because I want more lol. I watched the other seasons with hbo go, watching sometimes 3 a day.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!
I hear you. It ended with everyone getting in some trouble. I can't wait until next week. Well, Actually, I can, but I don't want to.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 4

Sunday, April 21, 2013

"And Now His Watch Is Ended": The Night's Watch takes stock; Varys meets his better; Arya is taken to the commander of the Brotherhood; Daenerys makes an exchange.

S~

I think last night was probably one of the absolute best episodes ever. I figured the unsullie deal with go down that way but man what a great episode. I am really starting to fall in love with the last of the targaryans.