HBO - Game of Thrones (No Spoilers)

Yea,it was a strong episode.Danerys now has an army and 3 dragons,the Lannsiter's are in trouble.

Lannisters? All of Westoros are in trouble. they have Danerys coming in to take her throne, they have the white walkers invading from the north, and there is still a civil war going on. if they do not stop the civil war among themselves, the white walkers may very well do most of the work for Danerys.

Lannisters? All of Westoros are in trouble. they have Danerys coming in to take her throne, they have the white walkers invading from the north, and there is still a civil war going on. if they do not stop the civil war among themselves, the white walkers may very well do most of the work for Danerys.

Yea,I just meant she is coming for the throne.

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 5

Sunday, April 28, 2013

"Kissed By Fire": The Hound is judged by the gods; Jaime is judged; Jon proves himself; Robb is betrayed; Tyrion learns the cost of weddings.

S~

Rarely does a show/movie motivate me to read the books that it was founded by. I am a huge walking dead fan but the show has not motivated me to read the comics, I dont mind waiting and watching the tv series play out.

However with Game Of Thrones this world seems so large and so encompassing that I am purchasing the books to start reading. I am sure I will catch up to the series and the spoilers will come but thats ok, this waiting a week and then waiting for a new season sucks. I want more !

I did the exact same thing and bought them for my Kindle.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 6

Sunday, May 5, 2013

"The Climb": Tywin plans unions for the Lannisters; Melisandre visits the Riverlands; Robb wants to repair his alliance with House Frey; Roose Bolton makes a decision about Jaime Lannister; Jon, Ygritte and the Wildlings face a formidable climb.

S~

I wasn't overly impressed with this episode.It jumped around too many characters,felt like it was rushed somewhat.

I am just getting annoyed by the show now. Torture scenes for no reason whatsoever, people scattered all over the universe, no real direction.... I know it will come together eventually, but for now I am just lost in this universe.

I am just getting annoyed by the show now. Torture scenes for no reason whatsoever, people scattered all over the universe, no real direction.... I know it will come together eventually, but for now I am just lost in this universe.

That's a good way to summarize it for me as well.Lost in the GOT universe.

I felt somewhat the same but it was not frustrating. It was more like damn I found the episode too short. There is so many stories that it is easy to lose track of them.

I felt somewhat the same but it was not frustrating. It was more like damn I found the episode too short. There is so many stories that it is easy to lose track of them.

That's what I liked about watching the first 2 seasons on hbo go. I was watching 3 episodes at a time. :)

That's what I liked about watching the first 2 seasons on hbo go. I was watching 3 episodes at a time. :)

I have not started to watch the current season. I want to binge watch them all in a row so I do not lose track of all the plots.

Ya watching them all together with a show like this is a lot better so you do not miss things. Like I watched the first 2 seasons as they aired, however before season three started back up I watched season 1 and 2 again (in about a months time) and found many items that I missed and it made later episodes make more sense.

Far as last nights episode go, ya it was slow and not a lot of action, but it did a lot to move the sub plots along. I think they had to take a break from the action to bring some plots moving forward so we can get into the action. Id expect next week to be similar expect with other characters.

While it is hard to keep up with everything I love the fact there is so much going on. I mean it is like watching 3-4 shows in one. I mean there are several story arcs that I could see being there own shows episodes.

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 7

Sunday, May 12, 2013

"The Bear and the Maiden Fair": Dany exchanges gifts with a slave lord; Sansa worries about her prospects; Shae is irritated with Tyrion's new situation; Tywin counsels the king; Melisandre reveals a secret; Brienne faces a formidable foe.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts