HBO - Game of Thrones (No Spoilers)

Episode 7 was much better than 6 imo.Thought I was on the playboy channel for a few minutes!:eek:

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 8

Sunday, May 19, 2013

"Second Sonds": A wedding is held at King's Landing; Tyrion and Sansa spend the night together; Dany meets the Titan's Bastard; Davos demands proof; Sam and Gilly meet an older gentleman.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 9

Sunday, June 2, 2013

"The Rains of Castamere": Robb presents himself to Walder Frey; Edmure meets his bride; Jon faces a harsh test; Bran discovers a new gift; Daario and Jorah debate; House Frey joins with House Tully.

S~

I was very sad to find out it was not on =\ it was like someone took my heart and tore it from my body. Then stomped on it, threw it in a fire pour gas on it and launched the ashes in a rocket toward the sun where it incinerated..

Ya it was bad.

I was very sad to find out it was not on =\ it was like someone took my heart and tore it from my body. Then stomped on it, threw it in a fire pour gas on it and launched the ashes in a rocket toward the sun where it incinerated..

Ya it was bad.

I didnt find out until thirty minutes after it was to have aired. Went to my DVR, scrolled down.........and I wept.

I am at this point in the show in the books, and lets just say, it will be interesting to see how close they keep the show, or if they deviate completely.

I'm going to keep reading. The time is off in some areas already, and there are some differences anyway.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I am officially done with this series.

I was also feeling like that last night.it's like the story's mission is to see just how much torture,pain,and suffering,it can heap upon the Starks.In this twisted plot,the Hound is almost a saint.

We were watching it slightly delayed last night (about 20 mins), and my son's Facebook account was blowing up at just before 10 pm ET. He didn't look at the details of the posts but said something big must happen at the end of the episode. wow....

We were watching it slightly delayed last night (about 20 mins), and my son's Facebook account was blowing up at just before 10 pm ET. He didn't look at the details of the posts but said something big must happen at the end of the episode. wow....

For anyone that hasn't read the books,it was jaw dropping to say the least.

For anyone that hasn't read the books,it was jaw dropping to say the least.

Indeed. It is interesting reading all of the online comments from people that had no idea. I am curious why they killed the wife though, she was not present in the books. Of course there have been slight differences in some things, big differences in others.