HBO - Game of Thrones (No Spoilers)

Paradox-SJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 20, 2003
San Jose, California
Debut on: April 17, 2011
This up coming HBO series is based off the following books but who know how closly they will follow them:
A Game of Thrones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The official HBO page is here
HBO: Game of Thrones: Homepage

Political intrigue, infighting and duplicit acts wrapped in a warm cloke of sex and violence carried out close quaters...It took a different character of man to live in such times and stay alive...toss in a heavy dose of Lena Heady (Sara Conner Chronicles) Sean Bean (Lord Of The Rings) and HBO could have another winner on its hands.

I am looking forward to this one are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't interest me. Waiting for True Blood to return.

I could of sworn that when True Blood was announced, you said "doesn't interest me".... ;)

In any event, I generally watch the first episode of many shows, because the plot line has nothing to do with what makes a TV show (or movie) good.

For example, I could easily imagine a really bad TV show with the exact description of True Blood.

Meanwhile, I am eagerly awaiting what they do with the second season of Treme (a show unique in that it would still be enjoyable even if your LCD died at the start).

I could of sworn that when True Blood was announced, you said "doesn't interest me".... ;)

In any event, I generally watch the first episode of many shows, because the plot line has nothing to do with what makes a TV show (or movie) good.

For example, I could easily imagine a really bad TV show with the exact description of True Blood.

Meanwhile, I am eagerly awaiting what they do with the second season of Treme (a show unique in that it would still be enjoyable even if your LCD died at the start).

NOPE! I love True Blood. It is a very cool show that combines sex, violence and the supernatural all together. I just wish I didn't have to Pay $16.00 a month to get it. I could just buy each episode on Amazon.com as it comes out.

NOPE! I love True Blood. It is a very cool show that combines sex, violence and the supernatural all together. I just wish I didn't have to Pay $16.00 a month to get it. I could just buy each episode on Amazon.com as it comes out.

You can wait a year and get it. They have been releasing the prior season right before the next season starts.

Season 2 Premiere

Sunday, April 1, 2012

"The North Remembers": Tyrion arrives in King's Landing to counsel Joffrey; Stannis Baratheon plots an invasion to claim his late brother's throne; Daenerys and her three dragons search for allies and water; Bran presides over a threadbare Winterfell.

S~

What a great premiere. That hour was over before I knew it. Waited 9 months, I guess I ccan wait seven days for the next episode.

S~

teachsac said:
What a great premiere. That hour was over before I knew it. Waited 9 months, I guess I ccan wait seven days for the next episode.

S~

Agreed! This show is easily my new favorite!

Season 2, Episode 2

Sunday, April 8, 2012

"The Night Lands": Tyrion chastens Cersei for alienating the king's subjects; Arya shares a secret with Gendry; one of Dany's scouts returns with news; Theon Greyjoy reunites with his father; Davos enlists a pirate to join forces with Stannis and Melisandre.

S~

Season 2, Episode 3

Sunday, April 15, 2012

"What is Dead May Never Die": Tyrion plots to gain alliances through the promise of marriage; Catelyn arrives in the Stormlands; Luwin tries to decipher Bran's dreams.

S~

Another great episode. The premium networks sure know how to build a great series. Same with the likes of AMC.. NBC/ABC/CBS/FOX Pay attention.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

"Garden of Bones": Joffrey punishes Sansa; Catelyn tries to get Stannis and Renly to unite against the Lannisters; Dany arrives at the gates of Qarth; Arya and Gendry are taken to Harrenhal; Davos must smuggle Melisandre into a secret cove.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)