HBO Go, Showtime Anytime and more headed to Amazon Fire TV

Almost the opposite. HBOGO (And VUDU) sound pessimistic that is coming at all.

Which is very disappointing if so. I really like this device but with HBO go not being on the Xbox one either, to use it I would also have to keep my roku hooked up.

Its new, I'll surely give it time, but I have no desire to have THAT much redundancy.

If one of these devices would give me access to all the content I use id just stay with that one. the Xbox one is the closest at this point since it is also integrated with my sat service.

Sent from my Lumia Icon via Tapatalk

Which is very disappointing if so. I really like this device but with HBO go not being on the Xbox one either, to use it I would also have to keep my roku hooked up.

Its new, I'll surely give it time, but I have no desire to have THAT much redundancy.

If one of these devices would give me access to all the content I use id just stay with that one. the Xbox one is the closest at this point since it is also integrated with my sat service.

Sent from my Lumia Icon via Tapatalk

I'm sure it won't be long until we see HBO Go on Xbox One. The 360 was one of the first devices to get the service so it seems like they probably have a pretty good relationship with Microsoft. I think Amazon is a big enough company that they can bring in HBO Go access pretty quickly too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)