HBO-HD: Deadwood Season Finale 10PM EST

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
The Sopranos got interested last week and this week the intrigue of a gang war might become reality. Deadwood has become very interested and can't wait how tonight's episode unravels.

For the past 3 years, the Sopranos has been a soap opera. I don't care for the Carmella divorce angle, will they get back together. A minimum of 7 people should be killed per episode. Deadwood hasn't been the same since Wild Bill died.

BUt Wild Bill really DID die that way. Would you leave it out?

Soprano's still holds my interest. What's up with Meadow. Is she that dense? Her poor bastard boyfriend sure is in a jam. Figured he would wind up dead before the end of the episode.

Deadwood is getting better and better.

Anybody catch the comments made by the two young kids looking for their dad. Sounds like they may be in to scam the two bars for cash?

cyuhnke said:
For the past 3 years, the Sopranos has been a soap opera. I don't care for the Carmella divorce angle, will they get back together. A minimum of 7 people should be killed per episode.

SOAP OPERA. Meadow Soprano brings nothing to the show except eye candy. The whole thing with her and her boyfriend was terrible. The romantic entanglements of two stupidly idealistic, spoiled, and worst of all know it alls taking up 30 minutes of the show was awful. No nudity, nobody died. Terrible.

Yep I have to agree...its a soap opera. Matter of fact if you have watched Days of Our Lives in the last 6 months, more characters have bit the dust on that show than on the Soprano's. How many episodes are we into the season? We are more than half way through correct? Everything seems to building up...and then nothing much happens. At this rate they could go on for 10 years!!! Very disappointed in the show. I actually kept on switching back and forth to espnhd for some HD baseball.

Three episodes left of the Sopranos -- this one concentrated more on Anger Management. I saw one "black screen" and a couple of breakups. Deadwood: Was not expecting the kids to get killed so fast. They lasted two episodes!

The soccer Mom who got punched out--was that the same actress that had the twins on the last episode of Friends?

And Tony Siragusa wasn't in this episode, but he had cameos in the last two. That guy could probably be a good actor.

The soccer mom seemed quite a bit older than the actress on Friends.

Sean Mota said:
I am expecting a good episode from the Sopranos Tonight. Only three more left.

Well, what can I say -- dissapointment. This whole dream thing was a waste of time! Two left.

I think it is time to go away but I think they will pack all the actions and scramble to put everything in the last 20 minutes of the last show. I am afraid that the next episode will amount to nothing.

Last night I was watching this disaster unfolding, I did not know if I was watching a "Twilight Zone" episode or Sci-Fi (which is not carried by VOOM). Whoever wrote this episode should take a long look of himself in the mirror before trying to write another script. I do not even think it will qualify for a Twilight Zone episode. What a piece of trash!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts