HBO-HD: Deadwood Season Finale 10PM EST

DEADWOOD - Nothin short of brilliant!

cyuhnke said:
This show is clearly HBOs best current show, IMO.

I'd have to agree. Did you notice how they gave you a shot of all the characters during the parade? Let you recap how interesting each one has become, even the lesser parts. And Al is giving Tony Soprano a run for the "Guy You Most Like To Hate" award...

The actor playing Al is winning an Emmy. After the first show I said how great a villian he is. As the shows progressed, he's become so much more complicated. The preacher praying for the Reverend's suffering to end, and Al being the bringer of those tidings. Great writing. I just think back to how many shows started with a great first season, only to falter in the years after. Malcolm in the Middle and The Sopranos to name two that never regained the magic after year 1. That's what worries me about Deadwood and Arrested Developement (now that it's been picked up for next year).

Bullock should have finished off Russell. You know that's going to be trouble down the road. Also, as a rule of thumb, never get involved with a woman who gets off watching you beat the crap out of her old man. I know he really deserved it, but still, it doesn't take Freud to see the problems with that.

I posted earlier about the body double, but now am not so sure. Her filmography says she isn't shy. I apologize for any disinformation.

cyuhnke said:
I posted earlier about the body double, but now am not so sure. Her filmography says she isn't shy. I apologize for any disinformation.

Molly Parker was especially not shy in Center of the World.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)