Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
B00008EYA5.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Aspect ratio 2.35 : 1

Summary: Samuel L. Jackson and Colin Farrell swagger through S.W.A.T., a guns-and-big-trucks macho extravaganza based on the 1970s TV show of the same name, about the police teams brought in to take care of extremely dangerous situations. Jackson plays a sergeant brought out of retirement to form a new squad, which includes rebellious Farrell (The Recruit) and tough babe Michelle Rodriguez (Girlfight, Blue Crush). After a lot of training and head-butting with a smarmy police captain, the squad gets assigned to transfer the head of a European crime cartel (Olivier Martinez, Unfaithful) who's declared on television that he'll give $100 million to anyone who gets him out. Every scumbag in Los Angeles descends to claim the money, turning a routine transfer into a bullet-filled gauntlet. Despite some gaps in logic and a generic flavor, S.W.A.T. will satisfy most action-movie junkies. Also featuring LL Cool J and Josh Charles. --Bret Fetzer

I don't know anyone who liked this movie. Samuel L. Jackson has equaled if not passed Kevin Bacon in his ubiquity. I keep waiting to see him in a Summer's Eve commercial.

squicken said:
I don't know anyone who liked this movie. Samuel L. Jackson has equaled if not passed Kevin Bacon in his ubiquity. I keep waiting to see him in a Summer's Eve commercial.

I just watched it... I liked it... now you know of one who liked it... think I'll watch it again at eleven...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts