HBO HD East - TERMINATOR 3 Rise of the Machines, 6/12 at 8pm EST

I'll be home for this one! It should be one of the better transfers. We have had some bad ones lately. Bruce Almighty didn't any better than a dvd when I was watching.

I cannot wait either. I saw this movie in the theathers. Since I have gotten my HDTV I haven't been going to the theathers much.

I never saw this in the theatres or on dvd. Suprisingly good end to Governator's acting career. I was afraid he'd end up with that disaster Collateral Damage as his last film. I've read on avsforum that I missed some of the FX b/c it wasn't OTA. It's getting to the point that I may just join Netflix and cancel my premium subscriptions. I just watched LOTR-ROTK on DVD, and I'll trade HD's better rez. and color for entire shot on DVD.

cyuhnke said:
I never saw this in the theatres or on dvd. Suprisingly good end to Governator's acting career. I was afraid he'd end up with that disaster Collateral Damage as his last film. I've read on avsforum that I missed some of the FX b/c it wasn't OTA. It's getting to the point that I may just join Netflix and cancel my premium subscriptions. I just watched LOTR-ROTK on DVD, and I'll trade HD's better rez. and color for entire shot on DVD.
HE'LL BE BAK!!-LOL

I had this one blasting....had very good quality...transfer was excellent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)