HBO-HD East: The Sopranos : All Due Respect 9PM EST (Season Finale)

I have high hopes for this one after last weeks great episode. I just hope its not a letdown.

Tony won't be killed, there's still another season. I think Christopher will kill someone in New York (Johnny Sack?) to get back into Tony's good graces.

I was disappointed that the gay capo plotline kind of disappeared. I was interested in that because that kid is going to marry Meadow. BTW what happened to that? Seems like lots need to be cleared up.

Johnny Sack needs to go down. We also better get some resolution on that 400 lb. gay gangster. That could have been a great subplot and they totally wasted it.

Tony could very well get killed. Next season could be a lot of dreaming and flashbacks. Its already been confimed that Adriana will be on the Sopranos next season. Big Pussy was on quite a bit on the 3rd season.

Sean Mota said:
The Soprano's episode was good. Expecting more but I guess we'll have to wait for another season.
Yeah, it was OK. But no real big deals. I'm glad its only got another year left. The show's close to being stale.

Nothing I didnt expect happened except for Tony himself doing the killing. Overall I thought that Chase should have had last weeks episode this week and this weeks last week. I thought last weeks episode was a classic. What really disappoints me about this weeks episode is that now the NEw York Family got pinched. It was just starting to get good....now they are all in jail.

What really disappoints me about this weeks episode is that now the NEw York Family got pinched. It was just starting to get good....now they are all in jail.
This gives them all sorts of options for the next season: development of new characters in New York; another potential power struggle for the New York family business; and the threat of someone from Brooklyn cutting a deal with prosecutors to testify against the New Jersey mob.

It's all good...well almost...

I enjoyed last night's episode although not as much as the last one. It seems Tony has finally learned something about himself and how to deal with it. Since most of his problems stemmed from his guilt over leaving his cousin holding the ball (so to say) I'm guessing we'll see a new Tony next season.

I don't think you'll see Tony going to jail anytime soon unless they pull someone out of nowhere who has been informing the FBI. Then again, that's exactly what they did to the Brooklyn family and they DO have the one guy as an informant (they showed that last night, remember?).

As far as the Vito thing. Remember, they ALWAYS have plot lines which seem to go nowhere then pop up when you least expect it. If you remember, last night, Vito basically said he'd die for Tony. You think that may have something to do with the fact he was seen with the security dude?

Anyway, although the show has gotten stale at times, it's still a great story. I don't always like how they tell the story but it's a great story. I can't wait to see what happens next and I wish they'd stop with this 2 years between seasons crap. Quite annoying.

Can't wait for Six Feet Under. Time to be depressed on Sunday nights again! When's the next Carnivale??? :)

The Rickster

I realized after the show was over that Tony killed his cousin for nothing. After Johnny Sack got pinched the VERY NEXT DAY, it wouldn't have mattered that Tony B. was still alive. That's pretty f'd up.

Ken F said:
This gives them all sorts of options for the next season: development of new characters in New York; another potential power struggle for the New York family business; and the threat of someone from Brooklyn cutting a deal with prosecutors to testify against the New Jersey mob.
Hey Ken. The only problem is that whenever next season is ...18 mths from now....they are only making another 10 episodes. Alot has to happen in that time. They have enough storylines that they havent followed up over the years to fill 10 episodes. If in fact next season is its last , it should be great. But i would have liked to see the familes start knocking each other off.

I thought it wrapped up loose ends nicely. Tony's loyalty to Chris, exorcising his guilt demons killing TonyB and winning back his subordinates respect. You cant have people going off on their own and wacking people without approval and tony made an example of tony b. I am glad Johnny Sack got busted, didnt ya just want Tony to punch that a$$hole? ANd tony's son finally found something he was good at no matter what it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)