Hd-20 And At9 Installation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

baurecomm

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2005
I'm in the San Francisco market and just had mine installed tuesday and had problems with audio on some channels and picture pixelating. I called D* and they sent another installer to fix it. He re-aligned the dish to peak the signal. That seemed to solve the problem except on one local
hd channel (channel 2-KTVU), not getting audio but when you tune in to the standard definition, you get the audio. The rest seemed to be working fine. According to the installer, D* is still working on some of the glitches and the new software would fix this problem. He also said, that the 99 and 103 is not operational yet. That's why there's no signal on its transponders, that I'm getting the local hd
channels via 110 and 119. Is this true? Does anybody know? so why even upgrade from 3lnb to 5 if you don't need to. Also, are any other manufacturer of mpeg 4 receiver besides D* H-20? My wife prefers black or gray rather than the silver one and D* said that it only comes in silver. Thanks a bunch.

No signal on 99 and 103 on any xponder

Thanks for response but when I checked the satellite signal on 99 and 103, there's zero signal on any transponder but I'm getting all the SF hd local channels.....How come?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Question About My HR10-250 HDMI

Directv Plus R15 NEW Upgrade...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)