hd alert

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sateck01

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 25, 2004
for all you hd guys, news flash,

mark cuban is going to be on "your money" with neil cavuto (fox news channel) tomorrow (6.30.05). the show starts at 4pm edt

well, any new schtick from the grand exhaulted poobah of HI -DEF??

Charper... your in AZ right? The show was on at 1PM in the afternoon here, I was cooking breakfast on the hood of my car.... wasn't too "nice" of an evening in my neck of the woods..

Dang i was home then, I thought it was on later than that I guess I spaced it, I was thinking the late night version i guess. Oh well it will rerun somewhere, maybe webcast online.

Did you get a monsoonal storm? It was clear all day here in the Easy Valley, about 109-113. Its about 102 right now out by the pool.

where do you guys live??

i lived in scottsdale from 1990-94 , phoenix, the valley of the sun. BEAUTIFUL

7919 e kimsey and 7801 e lomaland

i have never seen more beautiful sun sets or breaking dawns.

monsoons?? that is in august and january, why are you getting them in june??

they can start as early as mid-june and last thru early september depending on the southern flow patterns.

NOT here, i was asking if fkostyn was getting them in his area because he said it wasnt nice where he is.

I live in Gilbert now - Val Vista & Elliot, but i transfered to Phoenix in 96 and went to ASU for a couple of years in 86 - 87

Naaa, it was just too dam bloody hot outside - this is the time of year in which I wish I could hibernate, however, work calls for me to be out and about every day - so, I tend to "cook" a bit. I did get quite a bit of monsoon on the last storm we recieved, about an inch or so of rain - so it was nice for me then.

Also - I am at Elliot / 40th Street in Ahwatukee

Well I lived in the south for 11 years so AZ hot isnt hot to me. LOL

WOW! My wife works between Chandler & Ray at 50th in Ahwatukee.

Homefully your wife doens't work with me then.... since I'm at 50th and ray also.

No, I do not work there - just know a few of the ladies that work there. How is the ABC15 transmitter now working for you? I'm having bad audio on HD programming today - but - a steady picture.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FOX Business Channel

Switch Getting Hot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)