HD and Wozniak's Dream Sports Weekend

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Ohio State-Michigan on Saturday.

Browns-Lions on Sunday.

For Matty Ice and Paulie Boy, it doesn't get any better than that.

I've worn my Lions cap on all seven continents and two family members have played on the field at the Big House....personally, I am not looking forward to the Lions losing to the 1-7 Cleveland Browns nor my team getting creamed into oblivioius with Rich "Captain Edward Smith" Rodriguez at the helm. However, I do look forward to the post game firing. :eek:

I cannot imagine Paul feeling much different.

From what I understand, a 110 money line means you have to bet $110 to win $100 when betting for the favorite, is always referred to vs $100, and then just scales from there based on your bet.

Either way, should be a more entertaining game than the Chiefs-Raiders game.

Oh sweet Jesus and I thought last night was an embarrassment, this Sunday will set Football back hundreds of years.

Seriously, this Sunday will pit the worst offense (Browns) vs. the worst defense (Lions). Something's got to give, right? I predict a Browns slaughtering. This team is the worst I've ever seen in my entire lifetime. The '09 Browns couldn't even win against the '08 Lions.

Oh sweet Jesus and I thought last night was an embarrassment, this Sunday will set Football back hundreds of years.

Seriously, this Sunday will pit the worst offense (Browns) vs. the worst defense (Lions). Something's got to give, right? I predict a Browns slaughtering. This team is the worst I've ever seen in my entire lifetime. The '09 Browns couldn't even win against the '08 Lions.

It's another home game for the kitty cats, I wonder if it will be blacked out in the Detroit area.

We can only hope ...... then again, how often do you see a Lions teams that MIGHT actually WIN a game .... maybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)