HD Channel List: Dish Network vs DirectTV

updated totals

You had the counts for the RSN's incorrect. In the forumla on J54 you included the RSN's plus the sports channels for E*. But on the D* counts on K54 you include only the RSN so in your total summary you double counted the E* sports channels.

Attachments

• v4.4.xls
    38.5 KB · Views: 108
Golf/Versus is also mapped to the high 300 channel range. I'm not home to check and the EKB charts don't mention it. But since you are listing the mapped numbers and not the true HD channel numbers, that needs to be fixed on the Dish side.

See ya
Tony

Golf/Versus is also mapped to the high 300 channel range. I'm not home to check and the EKB charts don't mention it. But since you are listing the mapped numbers and not the true HD channel numbers, that needs to be fixed on the Dish side.

See ya
Tony
I couldn't find it, not even in my all HD list. I kind of gave up on it. . .

But you broke the RSN/SPorts channel counts again, E* has the Sports channels counted twice again. Cell J54 was counting the RSN and Sports while D*'s wasn't inflating E*'s number.

I don't understand how I'm doing that. I didn't touch any of those formulas. :confused:

Where is the most valuable channel of all - HD Net Movies (9423)? I can't find it visually or using Excel's find function.

On the movie side of things; will also need to add in Encore HD on the e* side (mapped at 340) and e* HBO West is supposed to be at 303; and is Starz west on d* at 521? (I've been maintaining my own score card :D )

Attachments

• Dish V Direct By Channel.xls
    72.5 KB · Views: 258
Don, I added a couple changes, I added the four D* channels they added and the HD PPV's and changed the channel number for some of the old MPEG2 channel numbers to the new MPEG4 channels.

Attachments

• v4.2(2).xls
    26.5 KB · Views: 279

Time Warner Question

SKY Mexico Splitter?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)