HD Channel Mapping

GaryPen

Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Is anybody else having issues with some HD channles not mapping down to their SD channel numbers?

The following HD channels are not mapping down for me (however, they are selectable, and do map down to the 4xxx range):

FX 9475/4136
VS 9466/4151

The following do not have a 9xxx number, and only show up in the 4xxx range, without mapping to SD channel number, but are selectable:

Golf 4101
WGN 4239

These are listed only in the 9xxx range in red, but are not mapping to either 4xxx or SD number, and thus, are not selectable:

Tennis 9442
TNT 9420

The first four are annoying that I can't select them using their SD numbers. But, at least I can watch them. However, not being able to watch TNT HD is more than just annoying. I get kinda ticked that channels we are supposed to receive are not selectable.

Also, ALL of the 9xxx HD channels are in red, and not selectable (other than MavHD, for some reason), even though most are selectable in their 4xxx and SD-equivilent channel numbers. Anybody else have that?

FYI - The above is on a commercial account, where attention to detail appears to take a back seat compared to the residential side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)