HD channels coming soon?

From the stickey about the retailer chat:
They are wrapping up the chat now by talking about Team Summit...

No mention of new HD on the chat.

So as I promised here is the list of HD that is currently up in testing on Dish Network. While the channels are in testing, it does not mean that customers will EVER see these channels. I have no idea or even a clue when these channel will launch.

Here we go..

TMP59 is testing E! HD
TMP60 is testing Hallmark E
TMP61 is testing Sportman
TMP63 is testing Outdoor Channel HD
TMP64 is testing TruTV HD
TMP65 is testing EPIX HD (Looks like SD only is getting launched this week)
TMP10 is testing BBC America HD
TMP11 is testing QVC HD
TMP12 is testing SHORTS HD
TMP13 is testing Showtime West HD
TMP14 is testing Retro HD (An Encore Channel)
TMP15 is testing Indie HD (An Encore Channel)

And there you have it. :)

Next Retailer Chat February 17th, and Charlie Chat on March 8th.

I'm new to all of this techie talk but what exactly do they do in the "testing stage" and if their testing why wouldn't we see this channel?

Also, from another spot on these forums (but without creating a new thread) what's UPLINKED?

Thank you,
STUPID :)

N/A

I'm new to all of this techie talk but what exactly do they do in the "testing stage" and if their testing why wouldn't we see this channel?

Also, from another spot on these forums (but without creating a new thread) what's UPLINKED?

Thank you,
STUPID :)

It's marked only for those that are allowed to receive the test signals. It's not for the general customer.

Well if you want any of the new channels, I guess thats what you have to do. I have Turbo and when channels were added the last time we(Turbo) didn't get any of them. Watched what everyone watched so far this weekend, so far 90% has been OTA, wife watched part of "Idiots Gold" yesterday afternoon, last night after Wheel and Jeoprday it was Transformers(new one what ever it's called)and Star Trek on Vudu, with the games today, I am sure it will be OTA. Paying over 130.00 p/m now and when the new channels do come out Turbo won't get those either, Got love paying over 1700.00 to get screwed

I will be a dish customer 4 as long as I can keep DishHD Absolute ;)

Absolutely! Me too! Though... when I move to a new house later this year I'd be very tempted to get a 922 and whatever sling devices allow me to send HD programming to other locations in the house. If that means I have to switch to a different package I may be tempted.

CDH.

Yeah he must be kidding. Why would anyone give up paying only $39 bucks a month for a few more channels?

I will be a dish customer 4 as long as I can keep DishHD Absolute ;)

It's actually only $29.99 a month. Unless your including locals and tax maybe?
But, who knows maybe Charlie will throw us a channel or 2 and pi$$ everyone else off. :D:D:D:D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts