HD channels not in TURBO HD Silver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes but the question is do the Turbo subscribers get the platinum thrown in-im guessing dish wont do that-its 10 bucks more

I don't believe the Turbo customers get Platinum HD. It is only available with Classic Bronze and above.

FWIW ... I tried getting Turbo Silver and was told it is not available. Lookslike I may need to call and try somebody different. Only channel I would miss is Fox News.

FWIW ... I tried getting Turbo Silver and was told it is not available.
I think you should try again and be a bit for forceful. Unless things recently changed, the TurboHD packages are still available even though they are no longer being promoted. That said, I have heard that some CSRs don't want to seem to let people switch to them.

When I switched back to TurboHD Silver last month, the CSR kept suggesting other packages that I change to instead. Finally after three or four package suggestions, he went ahead and switched me to TurboHD Silver.

Can anyone tell me what SD channels, if any, might be included with the Turbo packages?

For example, any of the Public interest channels? If you add locals to the Turbo package, are the locals that are not in HD also included?

Can anyone tell me what SD channels, if any, might be included with the Turbo packages?

For example, any of the Public interest channels? If you add locals to the Turbo package, are the locals that are not in HD also included?

You get all the HD/SD equivalents ... so if it is HD you also get the SD. Same with locals, multi sports pack etc. Also get shopping channels and a couple religious channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)