HD channels with Video & Sound Problem 5/29/04

Well the problem from this afternoon went away. But for me it was on nearly every HD station, including 100 where I first noticed it. The worst of all is that you cant even get through to customer support anymore cause after you wait on hold 10 minutes it says to please call back later, or you can leave message, but I dont beleive anyone returns the calls of this time.

Next Sub... Why does my ABC HD (hockey game right now) look much better from D* HD box then Voom's? They would be compressing the Sat feeds but the local stuff isnt as sharp, is this just the motorolla box?

flipper2001 said:
Well the problem from this afternoon went away. But for me it was on nearly every HD station, including 100 where I first noticed it. The worst of all is that you cant even get through to customer support anymore cause after you wait on hold 10 minutes it says to please call back later, or you can leave message, but I dont beleive anyone returns the calls of this time.

Next Sub... Why does my ABC HD (hockey game right now) look much better from D* HD box then Voom's? They would be compressing the Sat feeds but the local stuff isnt as sharp, is this just the motorolla box?
You got it-D* HD pq sharper than Voom's on common channels-Fact not Fiction, imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts