HD D1 at Walmart for $300 (Clearence)

NOHDjunkie

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 20, 2004
Lacombe La
just got myself an HD D1 at Walmart for $327 after tax.

Brand new, clearence priced for $300. There were two on the shelf.

Couldn't resist, too good of a deal to pass up. Even if only for an excellent Upconverting player.

Congratulations! $300 is a bargain price for one of the best HD players in the world!
I paid twice as much for the first DVD player. :)

Going to hit a couple local Wal Mart's this weekend and see if anyone still has this. Anyone know of any other good deals on this or the HD A1 (same thing I think). Its about time I step up and get one!

Mike

NOHDjunkie said:
just got myself an HD D1 at Walmart for $327 after tax.

Brand new, clearence priced for $300. There were two on the shelf.

Couldn't resist, too good of a deal to pass up. Even if only for an excellent Upconverting player.

Is this the Toshiba HD D1 ? On the Walmart website they list it for 448.58 on line only. Maybe the instore price is 300.- But for a player only it is pretty steep !
antalo

riffjim4069 said:
Sweet, but I'm still not buying...yet.
Good luck waiting, I dont think you'll see a decent computer graphics card capable of HDCP and 1080p for much less than that for awhile. 300 dollars is an incredible price.

That is a great deal on the XA1 Robert, I might have to do that soon. I called 5 local
Wally Worlds and none of them had them, of course thats if you belive the ever-so-competent Wal Mart electronics employees :D

Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)