HD dvd and blue ray clearance items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
Walmart ( atleast the one on GA 316 in Athens ) has blue ray and hd dvd players on clearance for up to %60 off regular price so if your lookin then head on over to your local wally world.

Walmart ( atleast the one on GA 316 in Athens ) has blue ray and hd dvd players on clearance for up to %60 off regular price so if your lookin then head on over to your local wally world.
Mine never had them in the first place, so nothing to clearance sale :(

Odd, the two here in Athens Ga the home of the hill-billy has both players and movies, guess you guys must live in an even more backwoods location than I do. :D

Odd, the two here in Athens Ga the home of the hill-billy has both players and movies, guess you guys must live in an even more backwoods location than I do. :D
Being in a University towns probably helps you out.

Yep, population of around 21,000.

I wonder why they're dumping them at 60% off. I hope that means good news- better, cheaper ones coming soon.

Frankly, a few months ago I expected to see big Fourth of July sales on high def players. I don't see much of that. Maybe Black Friday and Xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts