HD DVR newbie

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rbmanrow

Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
I have had my DVR for a few months (HR22-100 software version 0x2d7) and lately and intermittently while trying to watch the recordings the screen goes black. Sometimes it's many minutes long and it isn't on the same channel. This has happened a half a dozen times in the last few weeks. Should I be calling customer service and what do I tell them? Thanks in advance.

This happened to me two times last night while watching CNN live.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Dennis

I've seen black screens occasionally. I just chalk it up to a temporary loss of video signal. I haven't really kept track if it is always the same channel.

I thought maybe their was a fade out deal the first time it happened but I was watching live another channel when the program was recording with no problem last night. I am also having some pixelation issues on recordings as well.

I thought maybe their was a fade out deal the first time it happened but I was watching live another channel when the program was recording with no problem last night. I am also having some pixelation issues on recordings as well.

Is the pixelating occuring on OTA channels or satellite channels?

The screen went black briefly last night for me while watching TWC HD.

The pixelation and black screen happens with both local and cable...I don't have an OTA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts