HD-DVRs in Stock??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

directvohioguy

Original poster
Dec 19, 2006
I checked out the site today and they had nothing about the waitlist anywhere?? It seemed to say if you wanted one to just go through the my account menu to upgrade but all I saw in there was the whole system upgrade with Dish and all for $299! I just signed up a couple weeks ago and put my name on the wait list and it said when I signed up that when it was available they would call and I would get it for $199. Anyone got any more info on this?

I checked out the site today and they had nothing about the waitlist anywhere?? It seemed to say if you wanted one to just go through the my account menu to upgrade but all I saw in there was the whole system upgrade with Dish and all for $299! I just signed up a couple weeks ago and put my name on the wait list and it said when I signed up that when it was available they would call and I would get it for $199. Anyone got any more info on this?
--------Yes it looks like they are available again.....they even show in the ad in
black color but I doubt that color is available yet....

Call them up and explain what happened, ask for a $100 rebate on your bill
when you order the install.

I ordered from the website a few days ago for $199 with installation scheduled for 1/8. I called and asked if they could just ship it to me but that wasn't an option. It seems like a lot of trouble to send out an installer to just hook it up to two existing lines, but at least they didn't charge anything for shipping.

I have a failing HR10, so they offered my an HR20 for $99 (2 year lease, blah, blah blah). The best delivery date they would give me, even with our service dead in the water with the HR10, was Jan. 18 (24 days). I would also prefer to just have it shipped and replace the receiver and dish myself, but they wouldn't do that.

I have a failing HR10, so they offered my an HR20 for $99 (2 year lease, blah, blah blah). The best delivery date they would give me, even with our service dead in the water with the HR10, was Jan. 18 (24 days). I would also prefer to just have it shipped and replace the receiver and dish myself, but they wouldn't do that.

Ask them if they are going to re-imberse you for the 3 1/2 weeks you will have to do without tv.

Tell them that, that is unacceptable.

jimbo

Actually, they volunteered a reimbursement, but I declined, for now. Rather than concede 3+ weeks of lost service (including the 24 season premiere weekend) I want to play with the HR10 a little more to see if I can get something out of it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts