HD feeds & RSNs

ttomni6

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2011
Maui
Interesting to see that more and more of you are getting HD feeds of RSN's.

I subscribe to the Sports plus package here in Hawaii and there are very few HD broadcasts of the sports channels, if any.

Back on 5/28, MLBN blacked out their Yankees/Angels broadcast. MLBN also blacked out the alternate Mariners/Rangers broadcast.

If I had been able to get the MLBN feed, the Yankee game would be in HD. But because of the stupid blackout rules, we only got SD on the RSN.

Interesting to see that more and more of you are getting HD feeds of RSN's.

I subscribe to the Sports plus package here in Hawaii and there are very few HD broadcasts of the sports channels, if any.

Back on 5/28, MLBN blacked out their Yankees/Angels broadcast. MLBN also blacked out the alternate Mariners/Rangers broadcast.

If I had been able to get the MLBN feed, the Yankee game would be in HD. But because of the stupid blackout rules, we only got SD on the RSN.

Do you get RSN Alternate feeds in Hawaii? If so, you might want to look there to see if those blacked out games might be available...

While I am seeing more Atlanta Braves in HD - it is HD lite. The difference between the levels of HD was obvious the other night when the Braves played on ESPN. The picture quality was much better than what I see on the RSN channels. So we get more HD but as we get more the picture goes more toward SD - but it is a solution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts