HD Free For Life Returns!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just more proof that Dish is charging us fees that they don't have to charge by allowing subs to not have to pay them.

I haven't had to pay a fee for HD in years and I am outraged! Soon more Dish subs will get the opportunity to not be fleeced by Dish's outrageous HD fee options.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I have been saying this was going to happen, ever since they came out with that stupid HDF24. Only been a year and they realize the errors of their ways. And @Yespage if you think because it's free they can get away with it, they save the money in the fact that you have to have autopay(guaranteed payment), and paperless billing. The paperless billing can save a company millions a year.

not true. my cable co has never charged extra for HD.

In these cases, usually, you are payng for Hd and just don't know it. It is built into the package price, making the package more expensive. Who is your service provider?

This is great for those that got in on free hd for 24. However I don't believe this going to help sales.

Reactions: davidpo
Only in the sense that they can subliminally say what they said before and offer free hd. It's only been a year, but the plan was for 2 years, so absolutely nobody was truly affected. Yet.

In these cases, usually, you are lying for Hd and just don't know it. It is built into the pckage orice, making the pckage more expensive. Who is your service provider?
Man, I think you might need a new keyboard! :biggrin

Haha. Yea. iPhone autocorrect. Their dictionary is amazing. Some how paying is equivalent to lying. Hmmm. They might have something there. I'll go ahead and edit those errors now,... Nice catch.

Some of the cable companies here are advertising free HD and have for a while now. Dish must be realizing this trying to compete.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)