HD in west Texas

JBrian420

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 10, 2009
Dark side of the moon
Do you need a 2nd dish to carry hd in the south. My parents are getting dish and I was wondering if it comes off of 61.5 like it does in Western New York.

What I wanna do is add a rec to there account up here in WNY.

Any help would be appreciated.

Do you need a 2nd dish to carry hd in the south. My parents are getting dish and I was wondering if it comes off of 61.5 like it does in Western New York.

What I wanna do is add a rec to there account up here in WNY.

Any help would be appreciated.

Probably a single antenna, the 1000.2, that points to 110, 119, and 129. 129 and 61.5 have the same national HD programming. Having a receiver for your home in TX on their account listed in NY would be in violation of E*'s customer agreement. It's called account stacking. Should your parent's account be audited, problems would ensue for both of you.

I know about the auditing, I am actually a technician and see people do this all the time. If theres only 2 or 3 recievers on her account then they will never bother auditing it I would think, when theres people all over that have 7 or more recievers on one account.

This is all hypothetical I would never think about stealing from dish...

Wrong Hypo

I know about the auditing, I am actually a technician and see people do this all the time. If theres only 2 or 3 recievers on her account then they will never bother auditing it I would think, when theres people all over that have 7 or more recievers on one account.

This is all hypothetical I would never think about stealing from dish...

This hypocritical since stealing is what you are talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)