HD in west Texas

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JBrian420

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 10, 2009
Dark side of the moon
Do you need a 2nd dish to carry hd in the south. My parents are getting dish and I was wondering if it comes off of 61.5 like it does in Western New York.

What I wanna do is add a rec to there account up here in WNY.

Any help would be appreciated.

Do you need a 2nd dish to carry hd in the south. My parents are getting dish and I was wondering if it comes off of 61.5 like it does in Western New York.

What I wanna do is add a rec to there account up here in WNY.

Any help would be appreciated.

Probably a single antenna, the 1000.2, that points to 110, 119, and 129. 129 and 61.5 have the same national HD programming. Having a receiver for your home in TX on their account listed in NY would be in violation of E*'s customer agreement. It's called account stacking. Should your parent's account be audited, problems would ensue for both of you.

I know about the auditing, I am actually a technician and see people do this all the time. If theres only 2 or 3 recievers on her account then they will never bother auditing it I would think, when theres people all over that have 7 or more recievers on one account.

This is all hypothetical I would never think about stealing from dish...

Wrong Hypo

I know about the auditing, I am actually a technician and see people do this all the time. If theres only 2 or 3 recievers on her account then they will never bother auditing it I would think, when theres people all over that have 7 or more recievers on one account.

This is all hypothetical I would never think about stealing from dish...

This hypocritical since stealing is what you are talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)