HD-Lite???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
dragon002 said:
raymo,

i have a cousin in bowie and a good friend in silver springs. in the summer im in friendsville , oakland and deep creek at least 5X per month, we COULD work it in.
Outstanding, Just have to wait for the release of the HR20. We'll keep in touch! I'm gonna PM you later on some other ?'s I have. My wifes from Bowie and I'm from Silver Spring. Small world huh? Tks--Ray

dragon002 said:
and your mission is to attack everyone that has directv and likes it and thinks you are blind.

No, just that people like me that raise a complaint about D*s horrendous HD quality, and D* fanboys/apologists/water carriers like you tell us we're blind when we can clearly tell the difference between 1280x1080 (D*) and 1920x1080 (E*).

swartzfeger said:
No, just that people like me that raise a complaint about D*s horrendous HD quality, and D* fanboys/apologists/water carriers like you tell us we're blind when we can clearly tell the difference between 1280x1080 (D*) and 1920x1080 (E*).

schwartz,

so move on!!!!!

what is stopping you??

i usually dont reply to the dishnowork fanbois/ apoligists/water bois/self multilation types. but WE are not blind EITHER!

swartzfeger said:

I remember how VOOM looked. I can flip over to OTA's and see how HD is suppose to look. It's frustrating being a dbs customer of any kind, because they don't care what we think.

We are going to be hammered with "industry standard" until we're blue in the face. So, when something else comes along...and it will, I'll toss the D* in the garage with my E* stuff and move on.

I love D*s HD/DVR (or at least the one I own) and.....that's about it. My install was horrific; CSR's have less information than the worst of forum boards, and we're constantly told to accept it. "It's great." "The cool stuff is a year away...".

I'm bored with them all. D* E*. cable.....bored.

dragon002 said:
schwartz,

so move on!!!!!

what is stopping you??

i usually dont reply to the dishnowork fanbois/ apoligists/water bois/self multilation types. but WE are not blind EITHER!

I have moved on (canceled service as of last Friday). If you think 1280x1080 = 1920x1080, then you're not only blind, but bad at math as well.

But I'm not a Dish fanboy, just a full HD fanboy... I was the whore for Cox's full hd as well when I could get it. I'd shill for D* too if they could deliver the goods. :p

Last edited:
I think part of moving on is to go hang out in your service threads ,because you are now just here baiting people into confrontations with nothing new or PRODUCTIVE to add.

charper1 said:
I think part of moving on is to go hang out in your service threads ,because you are now just here baiting people into confrontations with nothing new or PRODUCTIVE to add.

I completely disagree.

Compare my original answer to the poster's question vs. Dragon's original 'non-answer'. I didn't bait anyone, simply answering someone that's in the same position as I was.

Answering with some specious, BS answer like 'they both are providing what they can' is ludicrous. It seems when someone actually *does* have something to add -- ie, real people with real disappointment about D*s dumbed down HDLite -- the response from most of the people here is sticking their fingers in the ear saying 'la la la, can't hear you.'

How I 'baited' anyone when I'm not even the original poster is beyond me. I thought my original response to him was fairly objective and spot-on.

Hey Charper1,

In all seriousness, have you tasted each of the four bottles in your avitar? Knob Creek looks very interesting.!!!!

swartzfeger said:

How I 'baited' anyone when I'm not even the original poster is beyond me. I thought my original response to him was fairly objective and spot-on.

I sense that there is a lot "beyond you." Stop trolling and go away.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts