HD Local Additions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
When Dish goes into a local market and only has two of the four major networks, I'm curious as to how much actual negotiating is going on between the tv stations and dish from that point. I emailed the two that are not in HD and both responded that dish would not accept their terms. I assume directv was offered the same terms and they seemed to find them satisfactory as all four are in hd now. I wonder who eventually gives in or is strickly a hold out till they (dish) gives in or else. I would hope that pressure from tv customers and the fact that their competition is in hd might pursuade the tv stations to give-in a little. Just thinking out loud.

Looks like Dish Network doesn't care about Bangor ME even though it's the market for most of the state that has few options BUT Satellite TV. I doubt it's much of a pay dispute since D* has HD locals here.

I'd rather use the antenna than ever be a D* customer again though. Doh.

Locals for South Bend

I hear South Bend will be turned on this Thursday 12/11. I also heard from a friend that I'll need another dish installed. Can anyone tell me if it's true I'll need another dish?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts