HD locals on program guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

skyeblues

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
I did a search, and could not find this. Hopefully it has not been brought up too much previously. But I get the local channels in the HD menu now, since I just upgraded to the 622 today (pretty awesome) and the Houston channels are coming in that way now, but the locals titles only go to about an hour in advance on the program guide, which does not allow me to set any dvr recordings of them much in advance. Is there some setting which I have overlooked to allow the program guide to load up on the local HD channels? I have rebooted the device. Thanks in advance.

The locals take time to upload on their own. A soft reset and force a new epg download. You may have to do a switch test, then another reboot. If that doesn't work, try hard reset (unplug) and try again. That should give you the full guide.

When the Seattle HD locals came on on 5/10, the EPG did the same thing even when I changed the update time to that evening. I changed the update back to the default & by the next moring the EPG showed all the programming & has ever since.

skyeblues said:
I did a search, and could not find this. Hopefully it has not been brought up too much previously. But I get the local channels in the HD menu now, since I just upgraded to the 622 today (pretty awesome) and the Houston channels are coming in that way now, but the locals titles only go to about an hour in advance on the program guide, which does not allow me to set any dvr recordings of them much in advance. Is there some setting which I have overlooked to allow the program guide to load up on the local HD channels? I have rebooted the device. Thanks in advance.

Do a "Check Switch" and when you back out of the menus the receiver will automatically download complete EPG data. A reboot is not necessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts