HD Locals Waiver? Install Question.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

thestaton

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 3, 2005
I was disappointed to see Lexington, KY was not added to the list of local HD channels being added this fall. Is it possible to get the Louisville HD Locals instead? Or could I just get a waiver for the NYC HD Locals?

If those two are not an option, is there a option with DTV when they install the satellite, they could also install a OTA?

Finally, with DTV if you move they move the equipment for free?

Thanks for the help,

I live in KY and have NY HD feeds, but I live in a digital grey area. I too would like to see LEX, but until then I have NY HD and LEX SD.

I live in KY and have NY HD feeds, but I live in a digital grey area. I too would like to see LEX, but until then I have NY HD and LEX SD.

how can I find out if I'm in a digital grey area?

If you aren't in a digital grey area, change the address on your account so that you are in a digital grey area and they will turn on the HD locals for you.

If you aren't in a digital grey area, change the address on your account so that you are in a digital grey area and they will turn on the HD locals for you.

thanks. I found a area not to far that doesn't seem to pick up anything when using tvfool. Do I need to open a p.o.box for a month in that town?

I live in Lex, and recently was denied NY HD channels - all waivers denied.

This is after I was told by DirecTV rep that I would have out of state locals if I subscribed.

Jay

I live in Lex, and recently was denied NY HD channels - all waivers denied.

This is after I was told by DirecTV rep that I would have out of state locals if I subscribed.

Jay

Jay,

It looks like Morehead is a digital grey area... So perhaps you could change your address to there for a spell, and get the waiver? College is starting back :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts