HD Net on OTA

I'm in the N. Dallas area and get HDNet OTA. It is broadcast on one of the 2 UPN stations in the area, 21.02 I believe. They are usually broadcasting during the day and at night it goes back to UPN programing. Alot of the programs are various sports and nature shows. I enjoy it alot and alot of the programs are in 5.1 DD.

HDNet is not OTA

UPN 21's digital channel here in the Metroplex (Dallas-Ft.Worth) is broadcast out of Arlington. It is channel 21.1.
At times they will Re-run some HDNet programming. This doesn't amount to much, maybe True Music, bikini destination episodes etc. They Do Not run any LIVE feed of HDNet and HdNet is not broadcasted OTA in the Dallas-Ft.Worth area. HDnet and HdNet Movies are the ONLY thing I miss about my old DTV sub.

nc2

^^^Are you saying they stopped broadcasting HDNet because I was getting it a few days ago OTA. I will say I haven't checked in a couple of days. :confused:

I'm just saying that UPN 21 has apparently paid for the re-broadcast of a small amount of HDnet original programming. You can see an HDnet original program like "Across America" every now and then on the OTA broadcast of UPN 21. But at the same time, if for example you subscribe to DTV, tune to HDnet, their LIVE programming could have Hogan's Hero's or Charlie's Angels airing.

HDnet's real time broadcast here in DFW is not OTA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)