HD offerings in Winchester, VA!!

Tahoerob

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 10, 2003
Hayden, ID
704 WRC HD WRC High Definition Broadcast HD (High Definition)
705 WTTG HD WTTG High Definition Broadcast HD (High Definition)
707 WJLA HD WJLA (High Definition) Broadcast HD (High Definition)
709 WUSA HD WUSA High Definition Broadcast HD (High Definition)
750 HD HBO HBO HD HBO HD (High Definition)
751 HD SHOWTIME Showtime HD Showtime HD (High Definition)
752 HD STARZ Starz HD Starz HD (High Definition)
753 HD CINEMAX Cinemax HD Cinemax HD (High Definition)
770 HD NET HD NET HD PLUS TIER
771 HDN MOVIES HD NET MOVIES HD PLUS TIER
772 ESPN HD ESPN HD HD PLUS TIER
773 ESPN2 HD ESPN2 HD HD PLUS TIER
774 INHD1 iNDemand HD HD PLUS TIER
775 INHD2 iNDemand HD 2 HD PLUS TIER
776 DISC HD Discovery HD HD PLUS TIER
778 NFL HD NFL Network HD HD PLUS TIER

That's pretty much the same lineup that we are getting down here in Danville, VA except we aren't getting an NBC affiliate in HD for some reason.

I've been very pleased with the quality of the HD channels.

You aren't getting NBC-HD because WSLS-10 refuses to let Adelphia have their signal. Even WDBJ-7, which was rather hard-nosed about specifications and requirements did end up coming to terms with Adelphia. And despite that NBC affiliates have worked things out with Adelphia everywhere else, the station manager at channel 10 is just refusing to budge or even display much interest in getting their HD signal on.

I suggest anyone in the market call and complain to Cathy Maughan. And be prepared, she will express a strong dislike for cable generally. But we viewers are caught in the crossfile.

I am at the point of calling advertisers on 10, and telling them I will NOT use their product because of this. Mainly because I will just view Channel 29 out of Charlottesville instead (in HD!).

god, i'm in Los Angeles California with Adelphia, and I have about half of those channels. HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, PBS, ESPN, Discovery. No ndnet, no inhd, no starz, no espn2

why some area's of adelphia get better offerings then others are beyond me. Comeon adelphia, the contracts are there, if I had Starz, i'd be a happy camper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)