HD on 129

Jackonearth

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2018
San Francisco, California
Are all non-local HD channels on 129
And do 110 and 119 have any HD channels?
The reason I'm asking is I'm trying to figure out the best system for my RV. I'll need two receivers and the automatic antennas only pick up one satellite at a time so I'm trying to avoid conflict between the two receivers. If all HD channels are on one satellite I should be able to avoid conflicts by watching HD channels on both receivers.

There are HD channels on all three satellites. 129 has several HD channels on it. When you perform your switch check the box scans from low to high and takes the signal from its first finding location and ignores the rest. There will never be a conflict

The reason they call it an automatic dome is that it will switch satellites upon the request of the primary receiver. The secondary receiver will just have to accept the satellite that is being used.

Best reason to use a tripod instead of a dome. Each receiver can connect to the satellite it wants.

The reason they call it an automatic dome is that it will switch satellites upon the request of the primary receiver. The secondary receiver will just have to accept the satellite that is being used.

Best reason to use a tripod instead of a dome. Each receiver can connect to the satellite it wants.
Yup, I'm planning to use a tripod with a home dish and my Hopper 3 from home when parked but I also need the TV to work while moving. I was hoping two different HD channels could be watched by the two Wally receivers.

Different channels as long as they are on the same satellite.

For 7 years, averaging 45 moves a year, I put a tripod satellite TV dish and a satellite Internet dish up even for an over night stop. or the last 5 years it is just the TV tripod for when trees are in the way of the Trav'ler or I want to use the EA.

I would never use a dome dish because of the limitations. Good tools make putting up a tripod dish a few minutes proposition.

Different channels as long as they are on the same satellite.

For 7 years, averaging 45 moves a year, I put a tripod satellite TV dish and a satellite Internet dish up even for an over night stop. or the last 5 years it is just the TV tripod for when trees are in the way of the Trav'ler or I want to use the EA.

I would never use a dome dish because of the limitations. Good tools make putting up a tripod dish a few minutes proposition.
TV unrelated question, I'll be traveling with my dogs and I've noticed a lot of RV parks don't allow dogs or have restrictions that would exclude my dogs. Any suggestions?

Usually allow dogs but smaller sized and usually a maximum of two. Always under leash and cleanup after.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)