HD Only

sloud74

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 10, 2004
I remember a post saying that you can order a HD ONLY package, but I can't find the link anymore. Does anyone know the link?

Thanks.

sloud74 said:
I remember a post saying that you can order a HD ONLY package, but I can't find the link anymore. Does anyone know the link?

Thanks.

I don't believe you can order just the HD Pak online. I think you have to call DISH if you want to order without an AT package.

Plus don't expect to lease or get a receiver from them if you plan to get only the HD pack. New customers and lease customer must commit to the AT60 pack at minimum.

Now if you have a model 6000 or 811 you can get only the HD pack for $10/mo + a $5/mo service fee (that applies if you don't have at least AT60). If you have a 921 (or a 942) then you must also pay a $5/mo DVR fee. Finally if you EPG info for the HD locals on a 921, then add your locals for $6/mo.

Don't forget the Voom10 for another $5/month. Buy yourself an 811 off ebay for $150 then call Dish and activate it.

Do you have a dish pointing to 61.5? If not, you can still get the HD Pack as it comes off 110. Right now I have the HD Pack: $9.99, Voom10: $5, Showtime $11.99 and Encore A La Carte pack: $5. Dish charges a $5 non package fee if you don't have one of their AT packs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts