HD pack

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jappleboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2006
HI all got the free 3 months of HD pack back in January, just canceled before the time was up. It shows on my DirecTV site that I can get 3 more month free can do it again.:confused:

When i click to activate i get this pop up saying "HD Extra Pack requires HD Access service for $10/month. It will be added to your account once you confirm this selection. HD Extra Pack is free for the first 3 months, and $4.99/mo thereafter."
As far as i know. I already have HD access. Correct?

When i click to activate i get this pop up saying "HD Extra Pack requires HD Access service for $10/month. It will be added to your account once you confirm this selection. HD Extra Pack is free for the first 3 months, and $4.99/mo thereafter."
As far as i know. I already have HD access. Correct?

If you have HD access already then this is fine. Only you know if you have HD access or not!

If you have HD access already then this is fine. Only you know if you have HD access or not!

Well, i have an HR34, and HR24 and a H25. And i can view HD.:D. I don't want to get charged for it. And then have to call and get it removed. Is anybody else seeing this HD access pop-up when selecting the HDextraPak?

If you have a grandfathered package (Xtra Classic as example) you have to call to remove it...but can add it online

well if you are on the old Choice Xtra (the grandfathered one) cancelling HD Extra pack was super easy

called in (today was last day of free 3 months) and when it said "what would you like to do" I said "Cancel HD Extra Pack" and was cancelled. Never talked to anyone. Looked online and yep "free for 3 months" is back :)

well if you are on the old Choice Xtra (the grandfathered one) cancelling HD Extra pack was super easy

called in (today was last day of free 3 months) and when it said "what would you like to do" I said "Cancel HD Extra Pack" and was cancelled. Never talked to anyone. Looked online and yep "free for 3 months" is back :)

you gotta love it when that happens :D :)

I like to do it while I am watching TV. Tune to Palladia, cancel the free 3 months, watch it go away. Re-activate it online, watch it come back. Whole process takes less than 30 seconds! Does that make me lame? Probably.

I like to do it while I am watching TV. Tune to Palladia, cancel the free 3 months, watch it go away. Re-activate it online, watch it come back. Whole process takes less than 30 seconds! Does that make me lame? Probably.

no makes you smart :D :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts