HD package only

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kool1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 3, 2006
Is there a package that dish offers because i'm trading in my 722 and the 625 and don't want to pay for the 12.00 dvr cost that me and my wift don.t never use. I have two 211 comming and I know that it will cost me 5.00 a month for the exter receiver. But just want a HB package.

Is there a package that dish offers because i'm trading in my 722 and the 625 and don't want to pay for the 12.00 dvr cost that me and my wift don.t never use. I have two 211 comming and I know that it will cost me 5.00 a month for the exter receiver. But just want a HB package.
DISH Network -- Dish HD

. I have two 211 comming and I know that it will cost me 5.00 a month for the exter receiver. But just want a HB package.
Its $7 per month for additional HD receivers. Plus $5 for locals if you want them But yes your bill will drop about $10 per month, But just remember your only going to do 2 rooms now. Not 4 like before. I would have looked into 2 - Vip222, so I could still do 4 rooms 2 SD and 2 HD for the same cost per month,

So what would my total cost be . If you ask the CSR they would give you a "don't know answer" and you cannot subscribe unless you have a top 100 or 250 and so on I don't want the SD channels, but I will miss FOX News Channels. So the $29.00 + $5.00, + $5.00 for each receiver, and lest not forget the phone line other $5.00. So the bill will be $ 45.00 unless I was a R, camping out somewhere

Bill should be $29.99 +$5.00 + $7.00. The 211 is a single tuner Vip receiver so there is no phone line charge but the additional receiver fee is $7 on Vip receivers. The 222 would give you the additional $5 charge of no phone line connected. That fee is waived if receivers are hooked to an internet connection as well, I am not sure if the 222 has that function yet.

I hate to ask a dumb question but if you take the HD only pak are most of the channels now on 61.5?

I got one of the 211 yesterday and they would not work until I call in and it took about an hour to get the picture to come in. It was hook up to a SD TV,so I don't know if I have HD yet. The second one should be here today so when I get home I'll see. Are you sure there is no $5.00 phone fee for the 211. Because me and the CSR will be getting in to it if she trys to charge for it.

Does anyone know if you switch from the DVR advantage to the HD absolute, do they start charging you the 5.98 DVR fee in addition to the $7 additional receiver fee? I currently have DVR advantage 200 with a 722 and a 211 (that i pay the $7 fee on) plus my locals were included in the dvr advantage and I know I will have to pay the $5 for local addition.

fi i did not sign up for thr HD they would have charge in a $7.00 enable fee, for $10.00 I would get the HD channel and the $7.00 would have delet.

Does anyone know if you switch from the DVR advantage to the HD absolute, do they start charging you the 5.98 DVR fee in addition to the $7 additional receiver fee? I currently have DVR advantage 200 with a 722 and a 211 (that i pay the $7 fee on) plus my locals were included in the dvr advantage and I know I will have to pay the $5 for local addition.

Yes, the DVR fee comes back, but I'm still saving $25 per month off what my bill was with AT100+HD Ultimate+DVRAdvantage.

Just to hone in on what I was getting to if I did the HD only pak I would probably only want to use 61.5 because I've had nothing but grief in rainy season with a Dish 500 & the 61.5 connected by an SW-21. Using just one antenna or the other seems to remedy most of my complaints except for those rare days of the thickest cloud cover.

So if I did opt to go HD only it would be a non-DVR receiver and I'd still use my S2 Tivo to record and just have HD available for live viewing. I still have like about 1 1/2 years on the Tivo commitment and of course the S3 Tivos don't do DBS.

I'm still trtin to figure out why there was no HD feeds for the Starz preview on this package, it definetley made me not want to buy Starz

Well, I receiver 2 211 and that makes a total of 3 that I have i only order 2 what gives. Maybe it for the third bedroom. I will be running then thought a DDP44 switch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)