HD quality of thursdays espn game on Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Our quarterback will be out for at least eight weeks with his broken collarbone but you can bet Coach Croom will have Trey Rutland a true freshman in high gear next week, I think we have 5 weeks before we play West Virginia, so maybe we'll be up to the task, our MSU Bulldogs may get beat but they never give up..

Tom Bombadil said:
Perhaps ABC/ESPN had their best gear shipped off to the Notre Dame - Georgia Tech and USC-Arkansas or other games.

I'm sitting here flipping back and forth between the two games mentioned above. I'm getting ND-GT via OTA.

The PQ on the ND-GT game is very good.

And the PQ on the USC-Ark game, while not quite as good as ND-GT, is much better than the "other" USC vs MSU game on Thursday. If ESPN can maintain this level of quality throughout the season, I will be fairly satisfied. There is still some compression-related motion blurring, but it is slight as compared to the earlier games.

If they could match what I'm getting via OTA on ND-GT, then I would be very satisfied.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts