HD question. new channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jptaylor

Original poster
Aug 12, 2007
Im a bit mystified, is Dish just slow with updating their website? I also can't find any posts on this.

Just got the dish installed and i'm not going to start complaining about more HD channels but I didn't know that I would also be getting MHD (the MTV related one), the learning channel in , and just regular plain old discovery channel (not the HD theater), and Animal Planet in high def. Why don't they list these on these on the channel line up they gave me today as HD or have it on the site. Is it not listed since its just a regular channel and not some special HD channel only? (but then why would they list TNT)?

Are they slowly switching over more of the mainstream channels to HD without announcing it really? any plans to switch more channels over anyone has heard of??

Thanks
JP

Im a bit mystified, is Dish just slow with updating their website? I also can't find any posts on this.

Just got the dish installed and i'm not going to start complaining about more HD channels but I didn't know that I would also be getting MHD (the MTV related one), the learning channel in , and just regular plain old discovery channel (not the HD theater), and Animal Planet in high def. Why don't they list these on these on the channel line up they gave me today as HD or have it on the site. Is it not listed since its just a regular channel and not some special HD channel only? (but then why would they list TNT)?

Are they slowly switching over more of the mainstream channels to HD without announcing it really? any plans to switch more channels over anyone has heard of??

Thanks
JP

They only released them 45 minutes ago....give them time.

If you look on their website in the press releases you'll find them from almost a month ago.

haha sweet i have good timing (i mentioned i got dish today)...and I havent really watched the thing till later on this evening. Staying up late has some benefits

Welcome to SatelliteGuys the best place on the Net for Satellite Info. Yeah Dish is the HD Leader and The Dish Rocks! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)