HD Receiver / 3 Triple LNB

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mferrara

Original poster
Sep 19, 2009
College Station
I have a HD Receiver with 3 Triple LNB Satalite. I'm not able to receive local channels, such as abc, cbs, nbc and pbs. Does any one know what wrong? do I need to purchase a slimline 3 to get these channels, since I have a HD receiver?

Thank you

which 3 LNB? The old Phase III?

If so you would need to upgrade to the slimline 3 LNB then if Directv has your locals. DO you know if they carry your locals?

I have a HD Receiver with 3 Triple LNB Satalite. I'm not able to receive local channels, such as abc, cbs, nbc and pbs. Does any one know what wrong? do I need to purchase a slimline 3 to get these channels, since I have a HD receiver?

Thank you

Do you have 3LNBs or 3 Feedhorns and 5LNBs? Is your market available on Direct?:D

Thank you
if you are in college station as your location states you were in a 72.5 market which got the from a second dish, that however is no longer the case, so to answer your question yes you will need a slimline 3 dish which carries the 99,101,103 sats, your locals now come from the 103. no need to purchase a dish though. just call up directv the upgrade is free!

if you are in college station as your location states you were in a 72.5 market which got the from a second dish, that however is no longer the case, so to answer your question yes you will need a slimline 3 dish which carries the 99,101,103 sats, your locals now come from the 103. no need to purchase a dish though. just call up directv the upgrade is free!

Thank you! That's what I was thinking.

What model HD receiver do you have? If it isn't a H2X or HR2X getting the Slimline still won't cure your problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.