HD Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Do you need a unit with HD LIL? Then you must get an DirecTV H20 right now.

Is HDMI a "must have option"? Why?

If not, I would go with better, older units such as LG LSS-3200a, Hughes HTL-HD, Sony SAT-HD300, Zenith HD-SAT520, RCA DTC-210; most of these, if not all, have DVI.

charper1 said:
Do you need a unit with HD LIL? Then you must get an DirecTV H20 right now.

Is HDMI a "must have option"? Why?

If not, I would go with better, older units such as LG LSS-3200a, Hughes HTL-HD, Sony SAT-HD300, Zenith HD-SAT520, RCA DTC-210; most of these, if not all, have DVI.
He has posted in other threads that his 3 home theater systems are only set up for HDMI so a DVI to HDMI adapter would leave him without audio.:(

commitment?

If I buy a new or used older D* box, when I go to activate are they going to try to get a 2 year commitment? I have already completed a 1 year deal.

rmmrph said:
If I buy a new or used older D* box, when I go to activate are they going to try to get a 2 year commitment? I have already completed a 1 year deal.
You will have to ask a D* CSR that question and then ask it several more times. The answer just keeps changing.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)