HD SIDESHOW: Performances & Information

I saw Fredini and Tyler Frye on an episode of Monster Garage a couple weeks ago. They turned a bus into a funhouse.

I just noticed that AJ Silver's lovely blond assistant looks surprisingly similar to the lovely brunette hostess in the blue dress...who just happened to be unavailable during this particular HD Sideshow.

It seems like there are new performances... Ace Tickle.... I haven't seen this one. There is another about a guy in a green suit.

Sean Mota said:
It seems like there are new performances... Ace Tickle.... I haven't seen this one. There is another about a guy in a green suit.
This only confirms my theory that VOOM HD is soon to become the HD SIDESHOW network. :rolleyes: But seriously, I haven't seen these but I did get an opportunity to see the infrequently played Miss Saturn in her skin tight jump suit yesterday. Let me just say that she can place me in her spin cycle any day. ;)

Ace Tickle? It sounds like Howard Stern may be coming to VOOM. :smug

riffjim4069 said:
Ace Tickle? It sounds like Howard Stern may be coming to VOOM. :smug

Here are some pics I took last night of Ace Tickle...

Attachments

• hdsideshow1.JPG
    hdsideshow1.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 118
  • hdsideshow2.JPG
    hdsideshow2.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 103
  • hdsideshow3.JPG
    hdsideshow3.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 122
Sean Mota said:
Here are some pics I took last night of Ace Tickle...
Here is almost winter and I still haven't see Ace Tickle or the guy in the Green Suit. I'm sure I will see a lot more after VOOM21 goes live and they add more original programming. Hmmm. I wonder if we'll see some new HD Sideshows?

It's been a long time since I've seen it. But it maybe it has to do with the fact that there has not been new programs to watch very consistently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts