HD Superstations?

cincyguy2k4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
I qualify for superstations in my area. Unfortuately starting in a couple weeks I will no longer be able to watch Smallville in HD in Cincinnati. Our CW afilliate is a secondary Non HD channel on our CBS station.

If the Superstation is currently being served in HD by Dish do they allow you to get the HD feed?

cincyguy2k4 said:
Unfortuately starting in a couple weeks I will no longer be able to watch Smallville in HD in Cincinnati. Our CW afilliate is a secondary Non HD channel on our CBS station.

Yes, that kind of sucks if you want to watch any CW HD programs in the Cincinnati area. I don't know exactly where you live but have you thought about putting up a better OTA antenna so that you can pick up CW HD from WBDT-DT (26.1) in Dayton? That is the solution some people are using. Some are hoping that DISH picks up the national HD feed of CW (very unlikely).

Last edited:
cincyguy2k4 said:
I qualify for superstations in my area. Unfortuately starting in a couple weeks I will no longer be able to watch Smallville in HD in Cincinnati. Our CW afilliate is a secondary Non HD channel on our CBS station.

If the Superstation is currently being served in HD by Dish do they allow you to get the HD feed?

If it's any consolation to you, older episodes of Smallville are on HDNet. And they do look good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)