hd tivo

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
If you're truly talking about the Tivo model, then the 3-LNB dish works. But if you're using 'Tivo" as a generic term for the new HD-DVR, then you need the 5-LNB dish (at least if you want to get all of the new channels).

If you're truly talking about the Tivo model, then the 3-LNB dish works. But if you're using 'Tivo" as a generic term for the new HD-DVR, then you need the 5-LNB dish (at least if you want to get all of the new channels).
Correct. Id go ahead and get the HR-20/21 since you cant get most of the HD channels with the tivo model

If I own a HR-20 can I still buy a Tivo HD and use it as the main receiver?
Do you mean the HD tivo that D* used to use(hr-10 250)?
Or by a stand alone HD tivo(series 3) and use that?

Do you mean the HD tivo that D* used to use(hr-10 250)?
Or by a stand alone HD tivo(series 3) and use that?
Good point - if you're referring to a stand-alone HD-Tivo, I don't believe they work with satellite. Series 2 Tivo did, but I'm pretty sure Series 3 Tivo does not.

Good point - if you're referring to a stand-alone HD-Tivo, I don't believe they work with satellite. Series 2 Tivo did, but I'm pretty sure Series 3 Tivo does not.
Thats kind of what im thinking

and i meant buy, not by in my previous post:eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)