HD TV w/PVR 721 and 811 receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

royann

Original poster
Nov 3, 2003
I have a Mitsubishi 73" HD TV. I have a PVR 721 attached. There is no way I would ever give up the PVR functionality even for HD. I have been waiting patiently for the PVR 921, but am getting impatient. I heard that existing customers could get the 811 for $199. At this rate I might buy one. Can I put both the PVR 721 and 811 on the same TV? and how would I do this? I also have 2 other receivers in the house.

royann said:
I have a Mitsubishi 73" HD TV. I have a PVR 721 attached. There is no way I would ever give up the PVR functionality even for HD. I have been waiting patiently for the PVR 921, but am getting impatient. I heard that existing customers could get the 811 for $199. At this rate I might buy one. Can I put both the PVR 721 and 811 on the same TV? and how would I do this? I also have 2 other receivers in the house.

You would need to run another line from the dish to feed the 811, then hook the component inputs to the 811. Done. leave the 721 hooked up as is.

Depending on the age of the mit's you may need to get an adapter cable to access the HDTV inputs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts